Developmental Therapist of Communication (DT-C)
This position involves providing home-based services to multi-county areas across Indiana for children ages birth to three years of age. This position offers tons of flexibility to make your own schedule. Work as little as 5 hours per week!
- Tippecanoe and surrounding counties
- Vigo and surrounding counties
- Clark and surrounding counties
- Job duties will include working in the First Steps Early Intervention System
- Work with families in a natural environment while coaching them on therapeutic techniques
- Work with children ages birth to three.
- Provide direct service support while establishing goals and implementing age appropriate plans of care.
- First steps providers do NOT complete assessments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology/Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Start as soon as you like!
- $45.00/hour + up
Benefits of Working for Therapy Solutions:
- Therapist Owned Company with a passion to serve birth to 3 year old children!
- This is a 1099 position. However, we strive to provide as much help as we can. We have multiple resources to help you in this position. We truly care about our providers and it shows!
We are an established company with a friendly, personal environment. We have a collaborative style, a flexible approach to scheduling and caseload, as well as efficient systems that let you focus on what really matters—the kids!
Submit resume at FShiring@therapysolutionsllc.com